We transform underlying data into high-quality business decisions
We provide BI analysis as an outsourced service, delivering highly processed information to support better decision making. You can think of us as your own team of analysts working outside the company. Our service model is based on periodically (e.g. monthly, weekly, daily) delivered dashboards, complemented with ad-hoc analyses when needed. We ramp up our services quickly and use intelligent automation in analytic process to deliver reliable results quickly. Because of this our prices are very competitive and scalable based on your needs, starting from 80 €/month (VAT excl.).
Why wait? You get the first results in a matter of days, and in only 2-4 weeks we will fully enable you to utilize data in leading business.
Automated analytic process
We use intelligent automation in our analytic process. This enables us to deliver highly refined information in even quality and at low prices.
Intuitive turnkey analysis reports
We are working together with the world's leading BI software providers (e.g. Tableau), enabling highly refined, intuitive and drill-downable reporting formats. Our reports are ready to use when delivered, tailored based on your needs and accessible from everywhere, making them as useful as possible.
Typical challenges our clients face
Not sure if our services are what you're looking for? Below are listed some of typical challenges that we help our clients. Still not sure? Contact us and let's have a brief discussion about your needs. We can also give a concrete 'look and feel' of our deliverables with a demo.
- Organization wants move from traditional reporting to business intelligence and data-driven decisions - from discovering the 'what has happened' to discovering the 'how and why has something happened'
- Developing BI capabilities to the next level requires too big investments (e.g. in human resources), and lower-cost options are being seeked
- IT or Finance teams are over-worked because of ad-hoc analysis requests coming form across the organization, and cannot focus on their core tasks
- Too much time is spent to manually gather, consolidate and analyze data, instead of interpreting the results
- Information based on data is not delivered to the management quickly enough in order to support decision making
- Business intelligence is utilized only in some areas of organization (e.g. sales) and should be utilized more broadly (e.g. to supply chain management)
- Organization objectives have changed or evolved, and steering of performance against the new objectives is difficult with current data and reporting
- The 'look and feel' of business reporting tools are outdated, harming user experience, and should be brought back to this day
- Needed data is scattered across (and outside) the organization and is hard to gather and put together
- Quality of data is poor, making it impossible to get trustworthy analysis results